This Legal Notice governs the access by the User to the contents provided by RECAREDO MATA CASANOVAS, S.A. (hereinafter RECAREDO). The access to the information provided through this website entails the total acceptance of this Legal Notice, so we strongly recommend to periodically access the website due to its constant update.
The user declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by this Legal Notice, and undertakes to make diligent use of the website, as well as the information contained therein, in full compliance with the applicable regulations.
The website www.turodenmota.com is owned and managed by the company RECAREDO MATA CASANOVAS S.A., with the following details:
Business Address: Carrer Tamarit nº 10, 08770, Sant Sadurní d’Anoia (Barcelona)
Phone: (+34) 93 891 02 14
Fax: (+34) 93 891 16 97
The business activity is registered under company tax identification no. C.I.F. A-08.572.752.
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
Our website offers information about our Company, our sparkling wines, our vineyards as well as the agriculture and the production methods in RECAREDO.
3. PROVISION OF SERVICES
The provision of services of RECAREDO through this website is meant for informative purposes, free and freely revocable without implications for the rest of conditions set out in this Legal Notice. RECAREDO does not accept any responsibility caused by the misuse of the contents of this website and reserves the right to update, restrict or eliminate, transitorily or definitively, them when it deemed appropriate. Likewise, RECAREDO declines all responsibility for any interruption of the website that may occur during the update, improvement or for other reasons beyond its control.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user commits to using the products and services offered by the website in accordance with the law, the morality and public order, as well as to publish only truthful information and contents, being he as the only responsible. The user will not have any right to claim any compensation (direct or indirect) for temporary interruptions or definitive suspension through the website both for causes attributable to the company or those beyond its control
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights on this website and /or its designs, contents, trademarks, commercial names and industrial designs are exclusively owned by RECAREDO and are protected by law. The copying, reproduction, distribution, public communication, modification and / or to make available to the public all or part of the website and / or its contents and designs, trademarks, commercial names and industrial designs, by any means, are prohibited without express consent of its legitimate owner.
6. LIMITATION OF THE RESPONSABILITY
Likewise, RECAREDO does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third parties website, to which the user can access through links placed in RECAREDO website, or by the information contained in third parties website somehow linked to RECAREDO website. RECAREDO will cooperate and collaborate when required by court order or by the relevant authorities, to identify those people responsible for the misuse of the website which may lead to breach the law.
You acknowledge and are aware of the existence on the internet of viruses, worms and other malicious elements. You must have the appropriate tools to detect and disinfect those harmful computer programs, and RECAREDO will not be responsible for the harm produced in your computer equipment or those of third parties during the access to the website.
The access to the website requires services and supplies by other providers of services from the society of the information which reliability, quality, continuity and functioning is beyond RECAREDO ‘s control. Therefore the services provided may be suspended, cancelled or become not available at any moment. RECAREDO will not be responsible for the harm or damage of any type produced that may lead to failure or disconnection causes on the internet and so cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or prior to it.
The inclusion of content or the provision of services in the web pages of third parties that could entail a prejudice for the image of RECAREDO website is banned, and therefore RECAREDO reserves the right to prohibit, limit, or claim the cancellation, when deemed appropriate, of the links that direct to its website by simple notice to the holder of the web page, without having to pay, in no case, any compensation for this reason.
RECAREDO reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who violates the prohibitions included in this Legal Notice.
It is expressly prohibited:
- The use of any of the contents and services of <recaredo.com> with illicit purposes, those prohibited in this Legal Notice, those that may harm the rights and interests of third parties or that, by any other mean, may harm, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the computer equipment or the documents, files, and any kind of content stored in any computer equipment of RECAREDO.
- The use of contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property right held by RECAREDO or by third parties, without the prior authorization of its owners to carry out the current or intended use.
- The reproduction, copy, distribution, communication, transformation or modification of the contents, unless there is an authorization of the holder of the relevant rights or that it is legally allowed.
- The incorporation of viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may harm or block the normal functioning of the internet, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of RECAREDO or of third parties or that may harm the electronic documents or files stored in said computer equipment.
- Obtaining or even the attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the cases, have been available for this purpose in general, different from those commonly used on the internet for this purpose and all those procedures that entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, services and /or content.
9. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
For any question or divergence that may arise about said contents, activities, the products and services of this website, between RECAREDO and the users, and/or third parties, the parties expressly waive to any other jurisdiction that may correspond them and they expressly submit to the Spanish Law, being therefore competent the Spanish Courts, with express consent to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona, unless the applicable regulations determine, in an imperative manner, another jurisdiction or Law.